Investment Management Administration & Client Servicing (IMACS) programme
The ASISA Academy's Investment Management Administration & Client Servicing course is offered as a five day bootcamp in Cape Town and Johannesburg twice a year. The course was designed in collaboration with a group of industry professionals in order to support new members of investment administration and client servicing teams in as practical a way as possible to bridge the gap between the theory learned at university and the realities of the workplace.
equity analyst bootcamp
The ASISA Academy's Equity Analyst course is offered as a five day bootcamp two times per year. The course is aimed to help you to:
- Update your knowledge of investment styles and philosophies?
- See the bigger picture of the financial services industry in SA?
- Get your hands dirty with our valuation tools?
- Discover techniques for modelling companies?
- Hone your Excel skills for investment analysis?
- Learn important recipes for grilling management?
The ASISA Academy challenges all new Equity Analysts to join us for a week of hands-on training which will give you the edge to face what your investment management team throws at you. Join industry experts every day at the ASISA Academy for a workout that will pay dividends. To download the flyer for the next bootcamp please click here.
To download the brochure for the bootcamp please click here.
To view past candidates' comments please click here.